Saturday, September 20, 2008

C-sect

salam,
2-3 ari ni dok pening, surf sana, surf sini, trying to find a good place to welcome the 'new member'. This sudden 'peningness' is because I had a meeting on thursday with JPN people and it seemed that I'm suppose to be away for quite a few days in October. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but since wifey is expecting soon ( end of oct) and based on the latest info from her latest consultation with the local hospital gp, she needs to have a c-sect to deliver roundabout mid Oct. I was looking at my TT and heck, to do or not to do.... The previous place that we went had ceased doing delivery, hence the need to find a new place. Ahh, the advent of technology!! With some (spell a lot of) keyboard typing, I managed to find a few places on the net that discuss where-to-find-a-good-gynae-how-much and few medical centres which came highly recommended (but hoping for the bills to be lowly itemised!!). Still weighing the pros n cons cos the places are all over Klang Valley- Shah Alam, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya n Pandan Indah. The problem is I never go to these places for checkup and normally if you r going to deliver there, u need to at least have a session with them. Time is running out, kids got religious exam next week in the evening, the following week is raya, 7-8 oct in ipoh, 9 oct got a state level competition to organise n so on...... The only day I could think of is tomorrow. Hope she's up to it to travel to KL....
Insya Allah..

1 comment:

me and i said...

Dr Hj Azlan was my gynae he's good..but not in KL la..ISC only.