Saturday, September 6, 2008

After some tinkering...

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, EVER MERCIFUL, ALL PERFECT PRAISES BELONG TO ALLAH

Assalamualaikum I bid .............. - to utilise what my colleague has used in her opening lines..

I've been toying with the idea of blogging ever since I got to know that somehow I have to start documenting what I'd like to recap once the time has passed. The era of keeping diaries has long gone for me cos I keep misplacing them or left them in places where I couldn't remember. Friends have been pestering me to blog and the pressure is rising this year. I thought of starting earlier but being a 'thinker', I keep saying 'later when I have the time to plan...'

Before I forget, things that I'd like to include here are;
1. bout my daily happening,
2. my ever loving family and
3. the one that I really want to post, about my most expensive hobby... CARS!!
Hopefully along the way, I'll be able to categorise things so that the tiles would fall into their rightful places.

Insya Allah.....

No comments: