Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alumni Gathering


Salam,

Just got back from KL, old boys n girls of SEMESTA organised 'buka puasa' event in Wangsa Maju. I left home early bout noon cos had some shopping to do and got some errands in Kelana Jaya and PJ. I stopped by in Rawang to admire sport rims but the thought of spending 1k at the moment doesn't really tickle my fancy although on previous cars, the stock rims wont last for more than a week.
Anyway, reached the randesvous point at 6.30 pm. Nayie was there and within 10 mts, the crowd got bigger. when the time came, bout 100 people were there. quite a big turnout. As usual, the hoo haa's were there until bout 10.00 pm. finally I left the place at 11 pm, tired but satisfied. To overcome sleepiness, I decided to use the trunk road; took about 1 hour to reach home. That's it for now, gotta get some sleep before 'sahur' tomorrow..

No comments: