Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Traffic jam

salam,

day time;
work today was ok. Students were having their trial exam so my time was spent hunting down those who are doing truancy. managed to identify 10 'villains' so I guess that should be enough for today cos need to prepare the paperwork to summon the parents to school so that they know what their 'angels' are doing..

night time;
Got back at 10.30 pm; washed the car and then try to blog a bit but the connection was and is still damn slow, must be because many are 'netting' after 'terawih'. Loading a photo from Flickr took ages and yet hasn't finished downloading. A few blogs that I visited failed to load, forcing me to interrupt the process. I haven't got much time cos gonna go to bed at 1 a.m, so I guess this would be it for today. Till we meet again...

No comments: