Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pitstop

Greetings,
Pejam-celik-pejam-celik, dah cuti rupanyer!! The time spent seemed to fly very fast with backlog accumulating( I think). Biasa ler, new year, plenty of reminders to be done, working papers to be realised and programmes to be run albeit peruntukan entah ke mana..
This year, 'Master of Puppets' (saper ingat lagu kumpulan mana tu??) kat skolah dah diambil oleh org lain. On paper, I no longer should take heed (well, not 100%) of what's happening with those puppets but I guess it would take sometime before I can slow down.. As per previous years, new f3 students needed to be reminded again and again about the do's and the dont's in school. Somehow, I don't see myself as someone whose patience can be tested without any negative consequences. My patience would run really thin when after the 3rd reminder, the offenders still do the same wrongdoings. I believe people should be given the chance to repent but these young generation, it seemed that they only take PERSONAL warnings as reminders and not the general warning/reminders blasted during the morning roll call. This was evident when a few guys were stopped for various misdemeanour, they claimed they didnt know that what they did was against the school rules...
Yesterday was the last day for me to remind them about the general conduct; For me, action needs to be taken to show those students that the teachers mean business in moulding their characters. We'll see whether they would follow suit or lose their demerit points..

1 comment:

me and i said...

all seem too familiar..at least for you it is only the f3s.