Thursday, January 1, 2009

Recap pt. II

31 Dec - Sent the other half to her friend's house to continue with the meeting. Reached trolakjaya at 7.50 a.m. Headed back to school and reached at 8.10 a.m. meeting ended at 1.00 pm; after that went straight to Ipoh via Tapah. it was raining but the porting of maxis numbers to celcom has to be done. After completed the process, we went to Kinta City- fossil, solat, shoes and dinner. Went to Kelebang Jaya at 9 pm. Did some shopping at Tesco Extra and reached home just nice at midnight...

30 Dec - sent her to temoh then came down to tapah to pay the tithe. went to 'pusat sukan ppd' to park EVA for free. Went for breakpast first with En Sani, suhaili n pak karim (centre's caretaker). After going to 'pejabat agama', at 9.40 am I headed to an exhust shop in bidor to have the cat-con removed cos it's been there for more than 11 years. Had to wait for a while cos got 2 customers who arrived earlier. The process took about 40 mts and by noon, I was in the office back in SR. Thought of having lunch but since I got some data updating to be done, I stayed back until 3.00 pm. After that I worked with my colleagues to bind the booklets for tomorrow's meeting. By 5.30, missus called and I drove back to trolakjaya to pick her up. By 6.15, I reached KMP and met with the 'ironman' (who had earlier fitted the grill to my unit) to pay him for his service. Stopped by at pahrurazi's house and reached home by 7.10 pm..

29 Dec - Started the journey at 7.00 am and reached Temoh at 8.20 am. Headed up north and browsed in Tesco Kampar. Azs called at 10 am and we had tea at the mamak stall. By 11.20, I drove to Ipoh. Went to OCBC n RHB bank to complete the transaction. Headed to ipoh parade, spent some time browsing in popular. Later I checked the superbowl and surprisingly, 10 lanes were empty... By 3 pm, I decided to head back to temoh but not before I did some shopping at kampar. Reached home by 7 pm..

27 Dec - by 9 am, we're on the road to KL. Went straight to tmn kosas and had our lunch there. After Zohor, we went to setiawangsa and wangsa maju. We reached back tmn kosas by 7 pm. After dinner, we went to Carrefour ampang for a while before stopping in IPB kg pandan to pick up atie. We finally reached TM at 11 pm..

No comments: