Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cari Pasal.. Part 1

Got nothing better to do; Here's a few ways to make 'saucers' flying' (not flying saucer)....


When I got home one night three months ago, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... so, I took her to a gas station.

And then the fight started...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a scale.

And then the fight started...


Until later, don't get too emotional.....

No comments: