Sunday, February 1, 2009

Program

The holiday is nearing to its end and for me, nothing to shout about cos on wednesday I had something on and on thursday I chaperoned 40 students to Ipoh to test their skills at bowling. traffic northbound was easy unlike southbound the way back, had to take bidor exit to avoid the traffic.
Starting friday, counselling unit is having a motivational programme with 80 ss. I was put in charge to oversee the discipline of the ss, so I have to be there on and off. In fact, I just got back from that resort which is about 5 minutes away from my home (taking the motorcycle's route). Hopefully the exposure the students got from YPM's personnel would shed some lights for their future undertakings. As for tomorrow, I need to be there again for the closing ceremony. what a great way to mark the last weekend of January....

No comments: