Monday, December 8, 2008

IQ n EQ

Salam n Greetings everybody,

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I last updated this site. been a bit busy n things were hectic until today. Tomorrow should be ok but still got appointment to send fauzan for his checkup. He's not well today, a bit of flu, flam n cough; hope its nothing serious cos things gonna be busier for the next 7 days; missus got meeting n I'll be on duty.
For the past one week, I was mentally squashed with the infos meant for the midlife teachers. 1 week undergoing the course has given me something to ponder about; am i gonna stay in the teaching profession or will i be in the management line? some of my colleagues have enrolled to do masters in education management n NPQH. I'm still undecided whether I should be taking the same path as theirs.
Listening to the lectures about the national policy and the policy makers' intention, everything seems to fit perfectly but experiencing the current situation, I have my doubts. Whether you are a reactive or proactive person, current infrastructures only help in certain ways. The rest would depend on the people who would be working at ground zero and with the current situation, I reserve my comment. I'm not trying to be pessimistic but I have my reservation.
Whatever it is, I hope I can do my best to make things work accordingly. IQ is needed to theoretically plan good things but EQ is needed so that the implementation wouldn't stress the workforce cos they are the ones who will actually be involved directly with the clients...
I beg to ponder...

1 comment:

Sharifah Hassan said...

One word: AGREE!

Am in Tg Malim. First lecture starts today together with Azlan and his wife Rozita.