Sunday, November 16, 2008

School holiday/ break

As good as it may sound, things are not as rosy as it seems. The last day of school was friday the 14th but for me, nothing to shout about. 18-19 nov, I'll be having a meeting, 29nov-6 dec have to attend a course, 10 dec a meeting again, 11-12 dec I'll be on duty in school and for the rest of dec my better half would be tied down with EST. So, there goes the entire school holiday. This has been going on for the past 5 years and somehow as the saying goes ' rebutlah masa lapang sebelum sibuk mendatang', is true. There's no more holiday in terms of quantity but with the limitations imposed, I need to strive for quality times....
Will I ever achieved that????

1 comment:

Sharifah Hassan said...

Hi, it's been awhile since the last time we met.

Come on...you are one person that I think, really love working!

Heheheheh...
Have fun working. And hope to catch you on 13th December at Tg Malim. Hope you will be around. Will update you later!

Honey got her transfer to Penang Guess you will be seeing her at the other side of the stage!