Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So near, yet so far


Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.

O Allah, most gracious n most merciful as well as most forgiven....

This is the first year we are celebrating Eid in our own home, a change from the norm of going back to 'kampung'. Myself and the kids are going back on the 2nd raya. The neighbourhood is desolate, void of any harbinger..

It seems not so right to blog on the first day of Syawal, hence I'd like to I like to take this opportunity to humbly seek apologies, from the pit of my heart, if I have in any way (intentional/unintentional), offended any of my cyber friends with my words or thoughts. I never intended to graze anyone's solemness for whatever that has been written here applies to my 'territory' only.. Not only that, to old friends, forgiveness are sought as well for all my wrongdoings years and years ago that I may have not been able to redeem from any relevant individuals.

for the mind that might be deceiving,
for the eyes that might see evil,
for the mouth that might run foul,
for the heart that might misinterpret,
for all those are signs that we are not perfect...
forgive me o Allah.. and shower all Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) followers with your bountiful blessing and forgiveness on this auspicious and special day...

Salam 'Idil Fitr......

2 comments:

Sharifah Hassan said...

Salam,

So far yet so near!

Selamat Hari Raya...

Honey and I minta duit raya...kami pun pi sekolah juga...!

azlanlin said...

Selamat Hari Raya...